Cory Jenkins, R.M.T.
Deceivingly calm and mild mannered, Cory has done everything from rock and mountain climbing, 4×4 off roading, gymnastics, competitive swimming, triathlons, wind surfing, sailing and more!
He brings his passion for life into all of his treatments and his patients are the ones who benefit from it.
Always eager to learn more about his patients’ injuries, he looks to see how he can make the most improvement to their quality of life with every treatment. Recognizing that patients benefit more from receiving multiple forms of therapy for their injuries, Cory likes to be able to refer to clinicians with complimentary skill sets, like chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, and physiotherapists.
Cory utilizes spinal and regional orthopedic assessment, muscle energy techniques, PNF stretching and fascial release as some of the various manual modalities to help his patients return to a better quality of life. He also has a strong background in human kinetics and physical training, which makes him a great resource for practical, effective home care.
- Diploma Human Kinetics from College of The Rockies in Cranbrook
- 2008 West Coast College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- 2008 CMTBC Registered Massage Therapist
- Member of the Registered Massage Therapists of BC
- Member of the College of Massage Therapist of BC
- Rock and mountain climbing
- 4×4 off roading, gymnastics
- Competed in swimming and triathlon events