Magdalen Farley, R.M.T.
Magdalen Farley graduated from the 3000-hour program West Coast College of Massage Therapy in 2008.
Magdalen’s formative experience includes her extensive work with women’s health issues and perinatal care. She completed her graduating case study on the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea and she has attended deliveries with labouring mothers. Experience as a camp counselor and youth leader help Magdalen establish a comfortable rapport with pediatric patients and she has a particular passion for her work with infants, children and adolescents.
Magdalen has also spent many years educating new RMTs in areas of orthopedic assessment, research literacy and professional ethics.
Away from work, Magdalen has a longtime interest in music, having studied professionally in both piano and vocal training, and directs her a cappella church choir in both Byzantine chant and Slavic four-part harmony. She also has a great enthusiasm for horses and gets out trail riding whenever she can.
- West Coast College of Massage Therapy Graduate 2008
- Proformance Lecture Series: The Shoulder Girdle MyoFascial Release
- Ligamentous Articular Strain Technique: Upper Body and Upper Extremity
- Advanced Clinical Reasoning and Integration: Upper Limb and Thorax
- Advanced Clinical Reasoning and Integration: Lower Limb and SI
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Somatic Explorations: Women’s Reproductive System
- Somatic Explorations: Lower Extremity
- Somatic Explorations: Posterior Cervical and Full Back