Robert Libbey, R.M.T.
Understanding how your current issue(s) affect your life is key to helping you make changes and improvements to your quality of life. Many times in treatment, we need the assistance of other medical professionals as their skill sets and knowledge are different from mine. I’m fortunate to be surrounded by, and refer to, an exemplary team of medical professionals who are just as passionate and dedicated to helping you as I am.
I am fortunate to instruct across Canada and internationally, and LOVE coming home to continue serving my patients.
If I’m not taking new patients, it’s because I am focussed on my current patients, serving them to the best of my ability.
The best compliment I receive from my patients is their referrals of their close friends and family members. I respect the opportunity to work with my patients and am privileged to have become a long standing member of their trusted medical professional team.
- 1994 CCMH Graduate, CMTBC Registered Massage Therapist
- 2008 WCCMT Upgraded to 3000 hour Diploma CMTBC requirements
- 1995 – 2013 Amateur Triathlete competing in Sprint, Olympic and ½ Ironman distance
- 2009 Canadian National Triathlon Team ITU World Championships (Gold Coast, Australia)
- 2001 – 2008 Instructor Orthopaedic & Neurological Departments, Clinical Supervisor WCCMT
- 2010 Instructor Ligamentous Articular Strain Technique Canada and Internationally
- 2018 Instructor at the International Fascial Research Congress Berlin, Germany